Mindblue Consulting brings a unique set of interdisciplinary skills to help your organization enhance student learning. We have created, presented and workshopped many experiential, multi-media and differentiated curricula with a wide range of partners since 1999 and we look forward to adding your organization to our list.
Every collaboration with schools, districts, universities and cultural institutions are centered around the needs of your team. We craft engaging, meaningful and culturally connected learning experiences designed to meet the learning objectives developed by/with your institution.
In-school workshops are our most common requests, but those are just one of five educational learning experiences we can create to assist your institution in your teaching and learning goals. Our services include:
- In-School Workshops. Do you need a full or half day of teacher-centered professional development? Mindblue has research based learning experiences ready to make your school’s curriculum pop! We have a wide range of fun, engaging and meaningful workshops that explore "better" educational practices with your staff.
- Virtual and In-School Coaching. Are you looking for creative ways to develop your staff around long-term goals? Mindblue designs long-term collaborative learning experiences to help your team clarify objectives and develop powerful solutions that improve student learning outcomes. Services offered include curriculum workshops, one-on-one teacher coaching, curriculum mapping, problem solving sessions, new teacher induction, support and programming, peer observation protocols, school professional development plans (with timelines and deliverables) and school systems improvement.
- Curriculum Writing and Design. Do you want help writing and designing high interest learning experiences? Mindblue can help develop differentiated curricula for a teacher, school, museum or company utilizing relevant media and pedagogical strategies. We can also work with your team to design school/community partnerships and field based curricula.
- Online (and In-School) Community Development. Are you looking for ways to connect teachers within and across departments, disciplines, or buildings at your school or in your district? Mindblue can help you create sustainable communication tools such as websites, Nings, Wikis, Blogs and Facebook or Twitter feeds based on your unique communication needs. For those of you interested in developing face-to-face collaboration we work with schools to implement the BLKE© System that "makes teaching public and collaborative." We also offer graphic design services to complement these consulting packages.
- Conference Planning, Production and Curation. Does your district, museum, or university need help developing an educational event for a large group of people? We’ve developed powerful learning experiences for single classes traveling and large conferences at universities.
When our consulting projects involve the development of new curricula, we offer our collaborators an opportunity to share and receive feedback on their work with thousands of educators all over the globe through our Making Curriculum Pop social network.
Because we understand the many ways people learn we work across disciplines to merge content with pedagogy in ways that make professional development pop!
Click on the links above to read more about the specific services that we can provide and do feel free to read more about our team. If you are interested in more information please send an e-mail query to Ryan Goble at email@example.com
Big Blue Mellow Vibes to You!
Ryan R. Goble and the Mindblue Team